|You can get these 2 books about being in the Navy and what fun a guy can have, and a little story about the 16 countries I was able to go to, and a little bit about the red light districts me and guys try to find when we pull into port and want to have a good time! You can get these books at Amazon and Barnes and Noble for $2.99 each!|
When Ronald Reagan Was in Charge, and Being in the Navy Was a Blast!
Enjoy yourself, as you step into the shoes of a Navy sailor, who travels around the world, on a Destroyer, an Aircraft Carrier, and a Submarine Tender, and visits 16 countries! You'll travel by Navy ship, and see some very interesting countries, with shopping, bars, and stories of famous Red Light district's, and women everywhere!
See what it's like to be out to sea on a ship, working and playing, in the middle of the ocean!
See all the Crazy and Wacky things Officer's do, and see how the Admiral lives on an Aircraft Carrier!
Then, transfer to shore duty, where it seems the women are in charge, and there are plenty of them!
Navy Sea Stories:
1. What is was like to have sea duty aboard a submarine tender.
2. What U.S. Navy Boot camp Was Like for Me As an Enlisted Serviceman.
3. How to Have Fun in the Navy and What It Is Like Up in Flag Country on an Aircraft Carrier.
4. What Is Was Like to Be Aboard an Aircraft Carrier.
5. What the Food Is Like On A Navy Ship.
6. How I Learned To Type In The Navy From Watching The Movie.
7. What It Was Like to Be Stationed on a U.S. Navy Destroyer Out to Sea.
8. What Is Was Like to Be Stationed in Guam on a Submarine Tender in the United States Navy.
9. What Is Was Like to Visit the Philippines While on a Navy Warship and Take a Port of Call.