Selling variety of illustrated hardback gardening books from top authors and publishers. Prices vary. Great references or gifts for avid gardeners. Some of the titles include:
1. "The Reader's Digest Garden Problem Solver" - practical, well-researched guide to solving all types of common garden problems. 416 pp. $25
2. "American Garden Association Illustrated Encyclopedia of Gardening" by Derek Fell - basic but thorough encyclopedia covering scads of important topics, from aeration to xeriscaping, by the award-winning author and former director of the Garden Writer’s Association. 192 pp. $7
3. "Designing With Perennials" by Pamela J. Harper - smart, authoritative guide to gardening with perennials by a noted gardening authority. 326 pp. $10
4. "The Hillier Gardener's Guide to Trees & Shrubs" - original 1995 British edition of the most comprehensive guide to trees and shrubs available, covering more than 4000 plants. Very rare and collectible. 640 pp. $60
5. "The Gardener's Index of Plants & Flowers" - easy-to-use reference to 4000 species and varieties of trees, shrubs, annuals, perennials, biennials, bulbs, vines, water plants, and succulents. 272 pp. $4
Contact for more titles available.