Check out these 2 different books about what it was like to be in the Navy.....you can get these in paperback and digital downloads......you can get these at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, the Ibookstore and more!.............See what it was like to go to about 16 different countries, and see how much fun it was to pull into each port!.......
When Ronald Reagan Was in Charge, and Being in the Navy Was a Blast!
Enjoy yourself, as you step into the shoes of a Navy sailor, who travels around the world, on a Destroyer, an Aircraft Carrier, and a Submarine Tender, and visits 16 countries! You'll travel by Navy ship, and see some very interesting countries, with shopping, bars, and stories of famous Red Light district's, and women everywhere!
See what it's like to be out to sea on a ship, working and playing, in the middle of the ocean!
See all the Crazy and Wacky things Officer's do, and see how the Admiral lives on an Aircraft Carrier!
Then, transfer to shore duty, where it seems the women are in charge, and there are plenty of them!
Navy Sea Stories:
1. What is was like to have sea duty aboard a submarine tender.
2. What U.S. Navy Boot camp Was Like for Me As an Enlisted Serviceman.
3. How to Have Fun in the Navy and What It Is Like Up in Flag Country on an Aircraft Carrier.
4. What Is Was Like to Be Aboard an Aircraft Carrier.
5. What the Food Is Like On A Navy Ship.
6. How I Learned To Type In The Navy From Watching The Movie.
7. What It Was Like to Be Stationed on a U.S. Navy Destroyer Out to Sea.
8. What Is Was Like to Be Stationed in Guam on a Submarine Tender in the United States Navy.
9. What Is Was Like to Visit the Philippines While on a Navy Warship and Take a Port of Call.