Selling a variety of quality cookbooks, hardbound and softbound. Prices vary. Some of the titles include:
1. "La Methode" by Jacques Pepin - a private course in the fundamental methods for preparing great food by an acclaimed master chef, covering more than 140 indispensable kitchen skills. 390 pp. $35
2. "Monet's Table" - fascinating glimpse of the acclaimed French painter through a collection of his favorite recipes, beautifully illustrated with images of Monet�s paintings, home, and gardens. 191 pp. $15
3. "Gourmet's Old Vienna Cookbook" by Lillian Langseth-Christensen - a best-seller covering Vienna's satisfying yet elegant food, from the classic Wienerschnitzl to mouth-watering cherry strudel by the noted epicure and author. 624 pp. $15
4. "Better Homes and Gardens Classic Christmas Cookies" - handy collection of 24 favorite Christmas cookies, from gingersnaps to spritz. 24 pp. $1
5. "Ices Plain & Fancy" - Metropolitan Museum of Art reprint of an 1885 book of recipes for ice creams, custards, and other frozen desserts from the Victorian era. $5
Contact for more titles available.