BuySellCommunity Classifieds - Buy & Sell Locally : Free Online Classifieds
Buy & Sell Locally. FREE Online Classifieds & Store Fronts. Sign Up Now!
Find items nearest to your Local Area.
register    sign in    about us    refer a friend    site map
 
 
FOR SALE 4- 215/65R16 98T GOODYEAR M+S TIRES ON FACTORY RIMS.

Listed In Category: Automobiles & Other Vehicles > Rims & Tires
Read our safe buying guide  -  Add to watch items
Ad Information
Classified Id EXDYONPP
Asking Price $ 350.00 $ 275.00 CAD per item
Quantity 1 item (used condition)
Tax Taxes are not applicable
Shipping & Handling
Shipping is not applicable
Payment Terms
Payment in advance only
Seller accepts:
Cash  
Renewed Date12-Jul-2014 06:05:34 PM EST
Expiration Date 10-Sep-2014 06:05:34 PM EST
Email this ad to friends  -  Report abuse
Seller Information
Jackduggan member since 10-jan-2014
View Edmonton Classifieds Edmonton, Alberta, Canada Phone:(709) 468-6846
Please only contact the seller if you are interested in buying or bartering for this item. Spam and fraud will not be tolerated.
No sign in is required.
View seller's other items
Classified Details
THESE TIRES AND RIMS CAME OFF MY 2003 FORD WINDSTAR VAN.I NO LONGER HAVE THE VAN OR NEED THE TIRES.3 OF THE TIRES ARE GOODYEARS WITH 75% REMAINING. THE OTHER HAS 25% REMAINING. NEED TO SELL. MAKE ME AN OFFER.
Click to enlarge image
Click to enlarge image