|Semi retired navy veteran with economy 2018 car can do driving and delivery for you with my car.|
* Car can hold up to about 1 small pallet of merchandise with the seats folded down.
* Have tow hitch and wheelchair/power scooter carrier that holds up to 500 lbs on back if needed.
* Business, Household, Office, Pets, Anything that fits, Etc.
* Call or text 858-997-7062
* Cost: $15 hour me, $5 hour gas, $5 hour car maintenance, $25 an hour, minimum 3 hours or more, thanks.
* Google shows milage and driving time from point A to point B for cost purposes, I charge their estimated driving time, to make it easy to figure up the cost.
* Example: Downtown San Diego to Downtown Los Angeles is 4 hours round trip, so that is what I charge, even if it takes me 3 or 7 hours, its on me then. If it is a quick load and unload, no extra charge, but something that takes more than an hour has to be charged for 1 hour, but just my time, not the car time, so $15 for extra work.
*San Diego to Los Angeles and back, 4 hours, plus loading and unloading time if needed.
*San Diego to Phoenix and back: 4 hours.
*San Diego to Las Vegas and back: 10 hours.
*San Diego to Phoenix and back: 12 hours.
*San Diego to Tucson and back: 12 hours.
*San Diego to San Francisco and back: 16 hours, plus 1 night stay at $79 travel cost.
*San Diego to Salt Lake City and back: 22 hours, plus 1 night stay at $79 travel cost.
*I can help you around San Diego area if you need to do a couple of things or errands, minimun of 3 hours or more, for shorter rides please call a taxi or a rideshare, my time is cheaper and I offer more personal help.
*I have 2 dogs that ride in my car when I take them out to do stuff, so my car is pet friendly.
* To know more about me, check out my self published book I did called "Navy Fun" by me, Vince, it's in paperback, ebook and audio, it's fun to listen to.
* Please call or text me at 858-997-7062, thank you and hopefully I can do some work for you, thanks.